No Products in the Cart
*The Haven Safari is currently on back-order. Orders placed today are expected to ship in September.
Haven Safari was designed to be the ultimate glamping basecamp, car-camping setup, or backyard escape. With some extra style points thrown in.
"More comfortable than my bed...". We hear that all the time! With Haven Safari, sleep becomes the main activity, even a highlight of the outdoor experience. Haven Safari is jam-packed with features like the lounge strap, suede-coated pad, new colors, increased durability, and more!
- Hammock and rainfly are made from a thick 300d Polyester Canvas.
- The Insulated Safari Air Mattress is made from thick nylon which provides more horizontal rigidity. It's also coated in suede which makes the space quiet and soft.
- In seconds the lounge strap converts the flay-lay into a nice lounge chair. It can even be adjusted from inside the tent.
- New colors and patterns with a few style improvements.
- The Kickstarter kit includes a bunting banner and welcome mat, for fun and style... oh, and it makes it easier to find where you set up
- The bug net is fixed and now has four zipper heads. Two on each side.
- Increased weight capacity of 350 lb (158 kg)
What's the same?
- Haven Safari uses the same patented lay-flat design you can't live without.
- XL sleeping platform. Same dimensions as Haven XL. 30x80 " (76 x 203 cm)
- 4000 mm Waterproofing
- Easy setup and takedown. Detachable rainfly. The works!
A deluxe insulated air mattress, coated in vegan suede. Our original insulated air mattress was re-designed to maximize the internal space, performance, and comfort of the Haven Safari. Horizontal baffles help keep the space open and the stuff sack converts to a pump bag for easy inflation.
The Haven Safari sets up quickly and easily. Check out this full video guide, showcasing use and set up to learn more.
Always remember to hang safe! Make sure you only hang from healthy trees. Check the canopy for dead branches that could fall. We recommend a maximum hang height of 2 feet (60 cm). Max weight of 285 lbs (129 kg). Do not hang near fire, watch for sparks that can be carried by the wind. Never leave children unsupervised inside the Haven Tent.