Returns and Warranty
At Haven Tents we stand behind our products with our one-year limited warranty. If your product arrives damaged, defective, or if you have issues during use please contact us or start a return or exchange so we can make it right.
Our warranty does not cover:
- Regular wear-and-tear
- Improper use, including exceeding the maximum weight capacity
- Cosmetic, non-structural or functional damage
Avoid using duct-tape or other materials that can leave a residue on the tent as doing so may void your warranty.
*Even if you don't plan on using your Haven Tent within one year of purchase, please make sure to at least test it before the warranty expires. We are not responsible for damaged or defective items after one-year of your purchase.
If you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, return your item(s) within 60 days of receipt for a refund. Please review the policies below before you initiate your return to ensure your items qualify for a refund:
Items must be returned in new or like-new condition to qualify for a refund. Conditions that would not qualify for a refund include (but are not limited to):
- Dirt, grass, or sun stains are clearly visible
- Fabric smells like campfire smoke
- Residue is present from duct-tape or other adhesives
- Items that have been modified in any way from the way it was originally received
- Items that are marked as "Final Sale" (such as Haven Seconds).
If you are wanting to swap your Haven Tent for a different size or model, we are happy to help out. To do so, start a return within 60 days of receipt. Our return portal will allow you to choose what item you would like to exchange it for and, if applicable, allow you to pay the difference. There are two ways to exchange your gear:
- Standard Exchange: After your return has been dropped off and scanned at the post office or drop off location, a new order with your new item will be automatically placed and shipped out within 1 business day.
- Instant Exchange: If you want your new items sooner, you can enter your credit card information and we will place a temporary hold on your account when you submit your exchange. An order with your new items will be placed instantly and shipped within 1 business day. Make sure you return your original items as soon as possible so that that hold is removed from your card and you aren't charged.
We are so confident in our design that we offer a "backyard demo". Try Haven in the backyard. If you don't like the lay, send it back for a full refund. Make sure when you purchase your tent to include Unlimited Free Returns and Exchanges so you aren't charged to send it back. It's that easy.
To qualify for the Backyard Demo full refund, make sure there is no:
- Obvious wear
- Exposure to campfire smoke
- Pet hair in the hammock
Other return requests are evaluated case by case. To initiate a return, please submit a Return Authorization Request.
Starting a Return
Have your Order # and delivery zip code used to place your order ready. It can be found in your order history, packing slip, or purchase confirmation email. Then follow these steps:
- Go to our return portal
- Insert your order number (found on your order confirmation email)
- Insert the zip code your order was delivered to
- Choose the items you want to return or exchange and follow the directions on the screen
Once we receive your return request, we'll review it and if approved, we will send you a return shipping label that you will need to print and attach to the outside of your package. Then, simply drop it off at the nearest drop-off location.
Once we receive your return, we will perform a quick inspection and then notify you that we have processed your refund. If you opted for a refund, it will be credited back to your original payment method within 3-5 business days of receiving your return.
Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.